Are we leaving it to generalities or are his accomplishments to be mentioned as well? Hit path integrals are one of the approaches used in quantum mechanics. (And several other physical topics). Robert Tito | Talk 11:33, 8 February 2007 (CST)
...is set up for only few sentences, for what it is worth
- In addition to his work in theoretical physics Feynman is credited with the concept and early exploration of quantum computing and publicly envisioning nanotechnology creation of devices at the molecular scale.
- He held the Richard Chace Tolman professorship in theoretical physics at Caltech.
- Feynman was a keen and influential popularizer of physics in both his books and lectures notably a seminal 1959 talk on top-down nanotechnology called Theres Plenty of Room at the Bottom and The Feynman Lectures on Physics a three-volume set which has become a classic text.
- Known for his insatiable curiosity wit brilliant mind and playful temperament he is equally famous for his many adventures detailed in his books Surely Youre Joking Mr.
- As well as being an inspirational lecturer bongo player notorious practical joker and decipherer of Maya hieroglyphs Richard Feynman was regarded as an eccentric and a free spirit.
- He liked to pursue multiple seemingly independent paths such as biology art percussion and lock picking.
- Freeman Dyson once wrote that Feynman was half-genius half-buffoon but later revised this to all-genius all-buffoon.
--AlekStos 14:44, 17 April 2007 (CDT)