This WP-imported article really needs work
I thought I did more, on one of the few occasions I imported.
Anyway, the greatest problem is the article, as it exists, is about reaction engines, not jet specifically. Other than some very rare cases, I define jet engines to be air-breathing -- and yes, water pump jets probably are jets with the rationalization that they use an external fluid. Some of this material is clearly rocket, not jet.
I have started on an upgrade of this article
I have begun work on upgrading this article which was imported from Wikipedia a number of years ago. It will take me a number of weeks to whip it into better shape ... so have patience. Milton Beychok 00:00, 18 July 2012 (UTC)
- It's already a good article! Nice job Milton Beychok! The Wikipedia article is unreadable. (Chunbum Park 08:36, 23 July 2012 (UTC))
- Thanks, Chunbum. Milton Beychok 22:04, 23 July 2012 (UTC)
Removed seven hyperlinks from the "External Links" subpage for the following reasons:
- Removed two links to books which are included in the Bibliography section.
- Removed one link that was no longer available.
- Removed two links to sites written in French (with no English versions).
- Removed a hyperlink to an article by the Rand Corporation since that link is used as a reference in the main article.
- Removed a link to a Roll Royce website because it contained no useful content relating to jet engines.
Milton Beychok 05:55, 28 July 2012 (UTC)