Talk:Cent (British Commonwealth)

From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Jump to: navigation, search

There is no such thing as a "Current British Commonwealth currency", because the term "British Commonwealth" has not been used since 1949. This must be changed to "Commonwealth" or "Commonwealth of Nations." Adam Carr 23:16, 24 February 2007 (CST)

This article and cent (disambiguation) are redundant to each other. I propose renaming this one cent (unit of currency), or even just cent, and adding those units of currency named "cent" which aren't Commonwealth or British Empire currencies. The Euro cent is already on this page, so the U.S. cent would need to be added. It might, or not, be worthwhile to add the various centavos, centimes, and other similarly-named "hundredth of the main currency unit" denominations to this list, also. Anthony Argyriou 13:16, 16 May 2007 (CDT)