Stephen Abraham/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Stephen Abraham, or pages that link to Stephen Abraham or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Stephen Abraham. Needs checking by a human.
- Combatant Status Review Tribunal : An administrative hearing, held between 2004 and 2005, to determine if an individual under U.S. extrajudicial detention was an enemy combatant or entitled to prisoner of war status
- Habeas corpus : In common law, any of several types of writs requiring a person to be brought before a judge or court; esp. one designed to secure a person's release from unlawful detention.
- Lieutenant colonel : A military rank in the middle of the "field officer" grades, who might command a battalion, or be a deputy chief of staff (e.g., for operations or logistics) of a division, or be the executive officer (i.e., second-in-command) of a brigade
- Office for the Administrative Review of Detained Enemy Combatants : In 2004 the DoD initiated annual reviews of whether they should continue to hold the Guantanamo captives or repatriate them.
- Washington Post : A daily newspaper in Washington, D.C., and first publisher of the details of the Watergate scandal.