Standard Oil Company/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Standard Oil Company, or pages that link to Standard Oil Company or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Standard Oil Company. Needs checking by a human.
- Antitrust : a policy to limit or prevent the creation of monopoly power and to preserve competition by regulating business conduct.
- Business history : Chronology of the development and history of business.
- Cleveland, Ohio : The second-largest city in the state of Ohio, with a population as of the 2000 Census of 478,403.
- Frederick T. Gates : American clergyman, educator, philanthropist and advisor to John D. Rockefeller from 1891 to 1924.
- Gilded Age : the post-Civil War era in American history, from 1865 to 1901, which saw unprecedented economic, industrial, and population expansion.
- Huey Long : Add brief definition or description
- John D. Rockefeller : American industrialist (1839-1937), financier and philanthropist who revolutionized the oil industry and philanthropy.
- Open Door policy : Add brief definition or description
- Pennsylvania, history : Add brief definition or description
- Republicanism, U.S. : The guiding political value system of the United States.
- Sun Shipbuilding & Drydock Company : Shipyard between 1917 and 1989, building many types of support vessels, but especially tankers