Spent nuclear fuel/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Spent nuclear fuel, or pages that link to Spent nuclear fuel or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Spent nuclear fuel. Needs checking by a human.
- Argon : A chemical element with atomic number 18. It is an inert gas in group 18 of the modern periodic table.
- Gold : Chemical element 79, symbol Au, a lustrous corrosion-resistant precious metal used for money, electronics and jewelry.
- Silver : A metallic element with the periodic symbol Ag; a precious metal.
- Steel : An alloy whose major component is iron, with carbon content between 0.02% and 1.7% by weight, depending on grade.
- Uranium : A silvery-white metallic chemical element in the actinide series of the periodic table that has the symbol U and atomic number 92.
- Zinc : A chemical element, having the chemical symbol Zn, and atomic number (the number of protons) 30.