Social policy/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Social policy, or pages that link to Social policy or to this page or whose text .
- : Higher order or general principles, inclinations or preferences which guide the making of public laws, rules or decisions.
- Social legislation (Australia)
- Social legislation (Britain)
- Social legislation (Canada)
- Social legislation (France)
- Social legislation (Germany)
- Social legislation (New Zealand)
- Social legislation (U.S.)
- Court decisions - social policy (U.S.)
- Social security
- Social Security in the USA
- Welfare : Add brief definition or description
- Affirmative action : Policy of giving preference or favor to members of groups (such as racial minorities and women) who have suffered past discrimination or prejudice.
- Education : Learning and teaching activities for the purpose of acquiring knowledge, skills or social norms.
- Housing : Add brief definition or description
- Mental health : The well-being of the brain and mind.
- Poverty : Human deprivation based on lack of material resources.
- Rural poverty : The factors of rural society, rural economy and rural political systems that give rise to the poverty found there.
- Social work : Helping persons, groups or communities enhance or restore their capacity for social functioning by working with them directly or by creating social conditions favorable to that end.