From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner. For formatting, consider using automated reference wikification.
- Hurst, John G. et al. (1986) "Pottery produced and traded in north-west Europe 1350-1650". Rotterdam Papers VI. Museum Boymans-van Beuningen, Rotterdam, 30-33.
- Lamb, J. "'Scratching the surface': an introduction to sgraffito and its conservation in England." Journal of Architectural Conservation. Vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 43-58. Mar. 1999
- Longworth, Christine. "Buckley Sgraffito: a study of a 17th century pottery industry in North Wales, its production techniques and design influences" Internet Archaeology, Vol 16. Summer 2004 summary
- Walker, Bethany Joelle. "The Ceramic Correlates of Decline in the Mamluk Sultanate: An Analysis of Late Medieval Sgraffito Wares." PhD dissertation U. of Toronto [Canada] 1998. 446 pp. DAI 2000 60(10): 3562-A. DANQ41525
Fulltext: ProQuest Dissertations & Theses