Screw (fastener)/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Screw (fastener), or pages that link to Screw (fastener) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Screw (fastener). Needs checking by a human.
- Bolt (fastener) : In the most common form, a threaded fastener with a solid nut-like head to be turned with a wrench, and a nut to secure the far end
- Fastener : A mechanical component, or set of components, used to fasten together two or more pieces of material
- Nut (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Nut (fastener) : A supplementary fastener that secures a screw or bolt
- Screw (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Screwdriver (tool) : A tool used to apply rotational force to the heads of screws, to insert them or remove them from the hole that receives the screw
- Simple machine : Six mechanical concepts, known from antiquity, which form the basis of many modern tools and machines
- Tap (tool) : A tool for cutting threads into a predrilled hole
- Tool : The technical means to an end.
- Wrench (tool) : A fastening tool used to tighten or loosen threaded fasteners, with one end that makes firm contact with flat surfaces of the fastener, and the other end providing a means of applying force