From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Scorpius, or pages that link to Scorpius or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Scorpius. Needs checking by a human.
- Andromeda (constellation) : Constellation in the northern sky, which is surrounded by Auriga, Perseus, Aries, Cetus, Eridanus, Orion and Gemini.
- Antares : The brightest star in the constellation of Scorpius and the sixteenth brightest star in the nighttime sky.
- Antlia : Constellation in the southern sky, which is surrounded by Hydra, Pyxis, Vela and Centaurus.
- NGC 6093 : A globular cluster in the constellation Scorpius.
- NGC 6121 : A globular cluster in the constellation of Scorpius, which was the first globular cluster in which individual stars were resolved.
- NGC 6405 : An open cluster of stars in the constellation of Scorpius, with a vague resemblance of its shape to a butterfly.
- NGC 6475 : An open cluster of stars in the constellation of Scorpius.
- Orion : A constellation in the southern sky.