Samuel de Champlain/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Samuel de Champlain, or pages that link to Samuel de Champlain or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Samuel de Champlain. Needs checking by a human.
- Canada : The world's second-largest country by total area, occupying most of northern North America; officially a bilingual nation, in English and French (population approx. 27 million).
- New Brunswick, Canada : a Maritime province on the east coast of Canada.
- New France : Add brief definition or description
- Nova Scotia, history : Add brief definition or description
- Old Montreal : The original city of Montreal, now a historic district.
- Ontario : A province in eastern Canada, the second largest in area and with approximately 12,000,000 people (2006 census) the most populous.
- Quebec City : (metropolitan area population 715,515)The capital of the province of Quebec, Canada.
- Rideau Canal : Waterway, opened in 1832, connecting the city of Ottawa, Ontario, Canada with the city of Kingston.