Romance Ligurian/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Romance Ligurian, or pages that link to Romance Ligurian or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Romance Ligurian. Needs checking by a human.
- Ancient Ligurian : Ancient Indo-European language mainly spoken in Provence and Liguria.
- Ligurian (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Monaco : Small, sovereign city-state on the Mediterranean Sea, entirely surrounded by France.
- Northern Italian language : A variety of the Romance languages spoken in northern Italy, Switzerland, San Marino, Monaco and Istria.