Rig Veda/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
< Rig Veda
- See also changes related to Rig Veda, or pages that link to Rig Veda or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Rig Veda. Needs checking by a human.
- Amrita : The drink which grants the Hindu gods immortality.
- Atheism : Absence of belief in any god or other supernatural beings; distinct from antitheism, or opposition to religion, and agnosticism, the position that one cannot know whether such beings exist.
- Hinduism : A diffuse set of cultural and religious practices that originated on the Indian subcontinent.
- Maharashtra : Add brief definition or description
- Patrizia Norelli-Bachelet : Add brief definition or description
- Sanskrit : Historical Indo-Aryan language, one of the liturgical languages of Hinduism, Buddhism, and the Vedas and is the classical literary language of India.
- Vedas : Oldest layer of Sanskrit literature and the oldest sacred texts of Hinduism.