Riemann-Hurwitz formula/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Riemann-Hurwitz formula, or pages that link to Riemann-Hurwitz formula or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Riemann-Hurwitz formula. Needs checking by a human.
- Algebraic geometry : Discipline of mathematics that studies the geometric properties of the objects defined by algebraic equations.
- Bernhard Riemann : German mathematician (1826-1866) notable for differential geometry, function theory, and number theory.
- Elliptic curve : An algebraic curve of genus one with a group structure; a one-dimensional abelian variety.
- Hyperelliptic curve : An algebraic curve given by an equation of the form y2 = f(x).
- Riemann-Roch theorem : Theorem that relates the complex analysis of a connected compact Riemann surface with the surface's purely topological genus g, in a way that can be carried over into purely algebraic settings.