Richard J. Daley/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Richard J. Daley, or pages that link to Richard J. Daley or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Richard J. Daley. Needs checking by a human.
- Barack Obama : 44th President of the United States of America (2009–2017) and a former Senator from Illinois (born 1961).
- Chicago : Largest city in Illinois and the Midwest United States with a population of 2.8m.
- DePaul University : A private university in Chicago, Illinois, USA, founded by the Congregation of the Mission in 1898.
- Lyndon B. Johnson : American politician (1908-1973); president 1963–1969; known for his civil rights bills and "The Great Society".
- Michael Beschloss : U.S. Presidential historian, author and commentator.
- Michelle Obama : Attorney and former First Lady of the United States (2009-2017; born 1964).
- U.S. Democratic Party, history : Add brief definition or description