From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Ribavirin, or pages that link to Ribavirin or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Ribavirin. Needs checking by a human.
- Antiviral drug : A chemical that interfers with the replication cycle of viruses.
- Ebola : A virus that causes severe hemhorragic fever and often death, that is easily spread.
- Food and Drug Administration : The agency of the United States Department of Health and Human Services responsible for regulating food, dietary supplements, drugs, biological medical products, blood products, medical devices, radiation-emitting devices, veterinary products, and cosmetics.
- Viral hemorrhagic fever : Illnesses that are caused by five distinct families of RNA viruses: the Arenaviridae, Filoviridae, Bunyaviridae, Togaviridae, and Flaviviridae, characterized by fever and bleeding disorders that can all progress to high fever, shock and death in extreme cases.