Reginald Victor Jones/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Reginald Victor Jones, or pages that link to Reginald Victor Jones or to this page or whose text .
- Secret Intelligence Service : Britain's national-level civilian organization for intelligence and covert action
- Battle of Britain : Those German offensive air strikes, and British defense, with which the Germans had intended to establish air supremacy for their proposed invasion of Britain
- Battle of the Beams : German attacks on Britain after the end of the Battle of Britain.
- Intelligence analysis : Techniques, independent of the subject matter, for correlating multiple kinds of information, hypothesizing meaning from the set of data available, and, with incomplete information, validating the hypotheses
- Cognitive traps for intelligence analysis : detecting and mitigating potential errors in the intelligence analysis process
- Deception : The act of deceiving or misleading, through the intentional concealing or misrepresentation of facts.
- Signals intelligence : the practice of acquiring information through monitoring the electromagnetic signals deliberately trasmitted by an opponent, including communications (COMINT) and non-communications electronics such as radar (ELINT).
- Measurement and signature intelligence : A variety of intelligence gathering disciplines complementary to the technical "mainstream" of imagery intelligence and signals intelligence.
- Scientific and technical intelligence : In contrast to TECHINT, which is directed to specific materiel, working at a strategic/national level to study foreign materiel, professional publications and presentations, etc., to determine the level of research & development in a country, the manufacturing processes it can use, its priorities for research, etc.
- Technical intelligence : Information derived from examination, testing and analysis of foreign equipment and materiel, preferably, but not necessarily, in good working order
- Central Intelligence Agency : The principal civilian intelligence organization of the United States, specializing in all-source intelligence analysis, clandestine human-source intelligence, and covert action.
- Radar : (acronym for "radio detection and ranging") A technique used for detecting and tracking targets, navigation, imagery, and special applications.