Reginald Fessenden/External Links
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner and consider archiving the URLs behind the links you provide. See also related web sources.
- Fessenden - 100 Years of Radio
- Belrose, John S., "Fessenden and Marconi: Their Differing Technologies and Transatlantic Experiments During the First Decade of this Century" International Conference on 100 Years of Radio (September 5-7, 1995).
- Fessenden, Reginald A., The Deluged Civilization of the Caucasus Isthmus. Three parts: 1923, 1927, 1933.
- Grant, John, "Experiments and Results in Wireless Telephony" The American Telephone Journal, January 26, 1907.
- O'Neal, James E. "Fessenden: World's First Broadcaster?--A Radio History Buff Finds That Evidence for the Famous Brant Rock Broadcast Is Lacking" Radio World Online. October 25, 2006.
- Seitz, Frederick, "The Cosmic Inventor" Transactions of the American Philosophical Society. 1999.
- George H. Clark Radioana Collection, ca. 1880 - 1950 - National Museum of American History, Smithsonian Institution.
- Reginald Fessenden web page
- Radio Machrihanish, Scotland - Eastern partner station to the Brant Rock, Massachusetts facility.
- The National Electric Signaling Co. The New England Wireless and Steam Museum
- "Christmas Eve and the Birth of 'Talk' Radio" National Public Radio's All Things Considered, December 22, 2006