RC-12 GUARDRAIL/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to RC-12 GUARDRAIL, or pages that link to RC-12 GUARDRAIL or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/RC-12 GUARDRAIL. Needs checking by a human.
- Airborne Common Sensor : A manned U.S. Army battlefield signals intelligence and imaging radar aircraft, to use a business jet or turboprop airframe, which will replace the Airborne Reconnaissance Low and RC-12 GUARDRAIL aircraft, and complement unmanned aerial vehicle and other battlefield sensors.
- Airborne Reconnaissance Low : A multifunction U.S. Army intelligence collection aircraft, available in small numbers and to be replaced by the Airborne Common Sensor
- Army aviation : Helicopter, light fixed-wing, and unmanned aerial vehicles intended to be under the direct control of, and immediately responsive to, ground commanders
- Eighth United States Army : Actually consisting of a reinforced division, this is the headquarters for U.S. Army forces in South Korea, but its four-star commander also commands United States Forces Korea and the United Nations Command
- MQ-1 Predator : A medium-altitude, long-endurance, unmanned aerial vehicle used for armed reconnaissance by the Central Intelligence Agency, and for reconnaissance, surveillance and target acquisition at the level of Unified Combatant Commands; it will be replaced by its larger descendant, the MQ-9 Reaper
- SIGINT aircraft-based platforms : An aircraft or unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) that carries signals intelligence sensors
- Signals intelligence from 1954 to 1979 : Technology and history of signals intelligence from 1954 to 1979
- Signals intelligence : the practice of acquiring information through monitoring the electromagnetic signals deliberately trasmitted by an opponent, including communications (COMINT) and non-communications electronics such as radar (ELINT).
- U-2 Dragon Lady : A high-altitude reconnaissance aircraft that remains a key U.S. intelligence collection platform.
- United States Army : Branch of the United States Armed Forces with the principal responsibility of conducting large-scale ground combat