Pyramid of Honor/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Pyramid of Honor, or pages that link to Pyramid of Honor or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Pyramid of Honor. Needs checking by a human.
- Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain : U.S. educator deeply bonded to Bowdoin College, from undergraduate to President; American Civil War general and recipient of the Medal of Honor; Governor of Maine
- Medal of Honor : The highest U.S. military decoration for valor, "above and beyond the call of duty", at the risk of life, in direct combat
- Military award : Formal recognition, usually with a distinctive insignia, of military valor, achievement, length or location of service, or wounds suffered
- Military : The standing armed forces of a country, that are directed by the national government and are tasked with that nation's defense.
- Silver Star : The third-highest (in its Pyramid of Honor) military award the United States grants for valor, which must take place in combat