Provençal Occitan/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Provençal Occitan, or pages that link to Provençal Occitan or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Provençal Occitan. Needs checking by a human.
- Niçard Occitan : Variety of the Occitan language spoken around Nice and Monaco.
- Occitan language : Romance language spoken in Occitania.
- Provence : Region of southwestern Europe, politically in France and culturally in Occitania, stretching from the Rhone to the Alps along the Mediterranean Sea.
- Provençal (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description