From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Protoscience, or pages that link to Protoscience or to this page or whose text .
- Thomas Kuhn : (1921–1996) American philosopher who revolutionized philosophy of science by describing science as being driven by paradigm-defining revolutions rather than steady progress.
- Philosophy of science : Philosophical study of the assumptions, foundations, and implications of science.
- Scientific method : The concept of systematic inquiry based on hypotheses and their testing in light of empirical evidence.
- Pseudoscience : Any theory, or system of theories, that is deceptively claimed to be scientific.