Progressive Era/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Progressive Era, or pages that link to Progressive Era or to this page or whose text .
- American progressivism : A changing term in American political ideology, from the Progressive Era to the Cold War to the present time, when it tends to refer to a wide spectrum from center-left to far left, often positioned as an alternative to American conservatism
- U.S. Progressive Party 1912 : An American political party created by a split in the Republican Party in the presidential election of 1912.
- Efficiency Movement : Add brief definition or description
- Fourth Great Awakening : A religious awakening that some scholars (notably economic historian Robert Fogel) argue took place in the United States during the 1960s and 1970s.
- Social Gospel : Protestant intellectual movement that applied Christian principles to social problems.