Presidential Decision Directive 39/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Presidential Decision Directive 39, or pages that link to Presidential Decision Directive 39 or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Presidential Decision Directive 39. Needs checking by a human.
- Director of National Intelligence : The professional head of the United States Intelligence Community, reporting to the President, with Dennis Blair being replaced by James Clapper
- Extrajudicial detention, U.S. : Situations where the Executive Branch of the United States government has detained individuals without the authority of the judicial branch of government; there have been many cases going back to through the early history of the nation, sometimes during overt war, and, perhaps better known at present, directed against non-national threats.
- Federal Bureau of Investigation : The principal U.S. Federal police agency, part of the U.S. Department of Justice and the United States intelligence community, who has arrest authority, and is the primary authority for a variety of domestic crimes, civilian counterespionage within the United States, and organized crime
- United States intelligence community : The United States' intelligence agencies coordinated by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence.
- White House : The official residence and offices of the President of the United States; also used to describe Presidential level activity