From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Prediction: A forecast of the future made in the present about an event or action or activity which may or may not happen. In French, pre means before, dict means say.
This article contains just a definition and optionally other subpages (such as a list of related articles), but no metadata. if you want to expand this into a full article.
- Religion : Belief in, and systems of, worshipful dedication to a superhuman power or belief in the ultimate nature of existence.
- Futures studies : The discipline of predicting futures, which is not limited to extrapolating from present trends or to a single possible future
- Predictive value : Add brief definition or description
- Prophet : Add brief definition or description
- Pseudoscience : Any theory, or system of theories, that is deceptively claimed to be scientific.