Peter, Paul and Mary/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Peter, Paul and Mary, or pages that link to Peter, Paul and Mary or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Peter, Paul and Mary. Needs checking by a human.
- AC-47 : A cargo aircraft, with a battery of high-volume automatic weapons, for close air support; the prototype of modern fixed-wing gunships such as the AC-130
- Blowin' in the Wind : A popular song written by Bob Dylan and covered by Sam Cooke and Peter, Paul and Mary.
- Bob Dylan : American singer-songwriter beginning in the 1960's and later a member of the Travelling Wilburys.
- Catalog of American folk singers : Add brief definition or description
- Dragon (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Folk music : A kind of popular music which is based on traditional music and instruments.
- Kingston Trio : A very popular American vocal group of the late 1950s and early 1960s that led the folk-music (or urban folk, as it is now sometimes called) revival of that era.
- Puff, the Magic Dragon (song) : Song by Peter, Paul and Mary
- Singer-songwriter : Performers who write the lyrics and compose the music for the majority of the songs they perform, often as soloists.
- The Weavers : A popular American folk music quartet of the 1940s through 1960s who not only had numerous hits of their own, but were important in being precursors of the great folk-music craze of the late 1950s.