From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Option. Needs checking by a human.
- Bank failures and rescues : an account of the occurrence , causes and consequences of bank failures, and of methods of dealing with them
- Bankruptcy : Legally declared inability or impairment of ability of an individual or organization to pay its creditors.
- Crash of 2008 : the international banking crisis that followed the subprime mortgage crisis of 2007.
- Economics : The analysis of the production, distribution, and consumption of goods and services.
- Financial economics : the economics of investment choices made by individuals and corporations, and their consequences for the economy, .
- Financial system : The interactive system of organisations that serve as intermediaries between lenders and borrowers.
- Foreign Exchange : Transaction of international monetary business, as between governments or businesses of different countries.