Open Polar Sea/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Open Polar Sea, or pages that link to Open Polar Sea or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Open Polar Sea. Needs checking by a human.
- Arctic Ocean : The sea around the Earth's North pole.
- John Franklin : (April 15, 1786 - June 11, 1847) British sea captain and Arctic explorer.
- Northwest Passage : Water route connecting the Atlantic and Pacific oceans north of the North American mainland.
- Penguin : Large-bodied flightless birds found from their southernmost range on Antarctica to north on the Galapagos Islands at the equator.