Omega (Greek letter)/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Omega (Greek letter), or pages that link to Omega (Greek letter) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Omega (Greek letter). Needs checking by a human.
- Alpha (Greek letter) : The first letter of the Greek alphabet, written as (upper-case) and (lower-case).
- Greek alphabet : Set of twenty-four letters that has been used to write the Greek language since the late 9th or early 8th century BC.
- Ohm : SI unit of electrical impedance or, in the direct current case, electrical resistance, named after Georg Simon Ohm.
- Omicron (Greek letter) : The 15th letter of the Greek alphabet, written as Ο (upper case) and ο (lower case).