From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner. For formatting, consider using automated reference wikification.
- Archer, Clive (2005). Norway Outside The European Union: Norway and European Integration from 1994 to 2004. Routledge. ISBN 0415282799. – Covers the relationship between the EU and Norway, and how the EEC influences Norway and the EU
- Christensen, Reidar (ed.) (1964). Folktales of Norway. University of Chicago Press. ISBN 0226105105. – Traditional Norwegian folktales. Includes an index of motifs, tale types, migratory legends, and places.
- Danielsen, Rolf; Dyrvik, Ståle; Grønlie, Tore; Helle, Knut; Hovland, Edgar (1995). Norway: A History from the Vikings to Our Own Times. Oslo: Scandinavian University Press. ISBN 8200218031. – A team of historians from the University of Bergen discuss the changing social, political, and economic structures of Norway
- Sammingsen, Ingrid (1980). Norway to America, A History of Migration. University of Minnesota Press. ISBN 0816610002. – Discusses Norwegian immigration to the United States from 1825 to 1980. Dr. Semmingsen was the founder of Norwegian research of migration to the U.S.