Nitrogen cycle/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Nitrogen cycle, or pages that link to Nitrogen cycle or to this page or whose text .
- Nitrogen : A chemical element, symbolized by N, with an atomic number of 7; the most abundant element in the atmosphere of the Earth.
- Air : A colorless, odorless and tasteless mixture of gases consisting mostly of nitrogen (N2) and oxygen (O2) which is the part of Earth's atmosphere that humans and all other animals breathe in order to obtain the oxygen needed to sustain life.
- Nitrification : Add brief definition or description
- Denitrification : Add brief definition or description