New Black Panther Party/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to New Black Panther Party, or pages that link to New Black Panther Party or to this page or whose text .
- Black Panther Party : Add brief definition or description
- Racism : Belief in the difference, and often superiority, of one racial group over other racial groups.
- Malik Zulu Shabazz : (1968-, born Paris Lewis) Leader of the New Black Panther Party and a black separatist; listed as extremist individual by Anti-Defamation League
- Carl Cooper : Add brief definition or description
- Anti-Defamation League : A U.S. organization concerned generally with religious defamation and hate groups, but specifically with antisemitism and Zionism
- David Horowitz : (1939—) American conservative activist who underwent a conversion from the New Left of the 1960s and 1970s, to become an intense critic of liberalism, and later Islamist thought, in popular culture; founder of the David Horowitz Freedom Center and various watchdog organizations; "favorite columnist", American Conservative Union.
- Federation for American Immigration Reform : A U.S. group that wants legal immigration to be minimized and strong enforcement to prevent illegal immigration
- Nation of Islam : Add brief definition or description
- Martin Luther King III : Add brief definition or description
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania : Add brief definition or description
- Southern Poverty Law Center : Originally a nonprofit law firm in the U.S. south during the Civil Rights Movement activities of the 1960s and 1970s, has continued these activities but has added hate group tracking and tolerance education
- U.S. Department of Justice : The Cabinet level department headed by the Attorney General, which supervises the FBI and 58 other Agencies.