Network reconnaissance/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Network reconnaissance, or pages that link to Network reconnaissance or to this page or whose text .
- Information security : The set of policies and protective measures used to ensure appropriate confidentiality, integrity and availability to information; usually assumed to be information in a computer or telecommunications network but the principles extend to people and the physical world
- Network security : Add brief definition or description
- Address sweep : Add brief definition or description
- Port scanning : A class of network reconnaissance techniques that may be part of legitimate network operations, or a probing to find vulnerabilities to attack