Netherlands Antilles/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Netherlands Antilles, or pages that link to Netherlands Antilles or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Netherlands Antilles. Needs checking by a human.
- Caribbean : A region in the Americas consisting of the Caribbean Sea, its islands, and the surrounding coasts.
- Dutch language : West-Germanic language spoken by roughly 20 million people in the Netherlands, Belgium, Suriname, and the Netherlands Antilles.
- Latin America : The region of the Americas that shares a common tradition and historical heritage of European colonization, mostly Iberian.
- Netherlands : Constitutional monarchy (population c. 16.6 million; capital Amsterdam) located at the delta of three major rivers (Rhine, Maas or Meuse, and Schelde) in north-western Europe; situated between Germany and Belgium, and bordering the North Sea to the north and west; founding member of the European Union.
- United States Southern Command : U.S. Unified Combatant Command responsible for military operations in the Caribbean, Central America, and South America
- Venezuela : A Latin American country located at the north of South America.