Nazi sterilization experiments/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Nazi sterilization experiments, or pages that link to Nazi sterilization experiments or to this page or whose text .
- Nazi sterilization program : A series of programs for individual and mass involuntary reproductive sterilization, under the Nazi race and biological ideology
- Medical Case (NMT) : As part of the Nuremberg Military Tribunals, the trial of Nazi personnel for participating in involuntary medical experiments and the medical support of genocide
- Viktor Brack : SS-Oberfuehrer; Chief Administrative Officer of the Chancellery of the Fuehrer, Adolf Hitler's personal office (as distinct from the Nazi Party Chancellery headed by Martin Bormann; key manager of the Nazi euthanasia program; executed by sentence of the Medical Case (NMT) tribunal
- Karl Brandt : Senior medical officer of Nazi Germany, Gruppenfuhrer in the SS and personal physician to Adolf Hitler; executed for war crimes related to the Holocaust, including involuntary medical experiments and the technical aspects of genocide.
- Rudolf Brandt : Standartenfuhrer (colonel) of the Nazi SS who was personal administrative officer to Heinrich Himmler; executed after conviction for war crimes in the Medical Case of the Nuremberg Military Tribunals
- Karl Gebhardt : A Nazi physician and Chief Surgeon of the SS; executed for Holocaust-related war crimes after conviction in the Medical Case of the Nuremberg Military Tribunals
- Joachim Mrugowsky : A Nazi Schutzstaffel (SS) physician, with the rank of Oberfuehrer; Chief of the SS Hygienic Institute; condemned and executed for war crimes by the Medical Case trial at the Nuremberg Military Tribunals
- Herta Oberheuser : Physician at the Ravensbrueck Concentration Camp and assistant to Karl Gebhardt in the Hohelychen Hospital; convicted of war crimes in the Medical Case (NMT)
- Adolf Pokorny : German physician, specialist in skin and venereal diseases, tried in Medical Case (NMT)
- Helmut Poppendick : SS-Oberfuehrer, chief of the Personal Staff of the Reich Physician SS, Ernst Grawitz