National Highway 24 (Vietnam)/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to National Highway 24 (Vietnam), or pages that link to National Highway 24 (Vietnam) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/National Highway 24 (Vietnam). Needs checking by a human.
- Cambodia : A country of Southeast Asia, on the Gulf of Thailand, sharing borders with Thailand, Vietnam, and Laos
- Kontum : In Vietnam, the capital of Kontum Province, near Pleiku and Plei Me; Highway 14 runs through it,and Highway 24 connects it to Quang Ngai.
- Laos : A country in Southeast Asia that was part of French Indochina, located northeast of Thailand and west of Vietnam, with short borders to Burma, Cambodia and China
- National Highway 1 (Vietnam) : Stretching from the Chinese border into the Mekong Delta, this is the main north-south road of Vietnam.
- Quang Ngai : Add brief definition or description
- Thailand : Southeast Asian country (capital Bangkok), with a constitutional monarchy, often democratic government, and a relatively strong economy; population about 67 million.