From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner. For formatting, consider using automated reference wikification.
- The patient's journey: multiple sclerosis Langgartner M, Langgartner I, Drlicek M. The patient's journey: multiple sclerosis. BMJ. 2005 Apr 16;330(7496):885-8. PMID 15831874.
- MS sufferer Allison Reynolds blogs current MS information and news.
- MS poetry, prose, personal experiences and art.
- Multiple Sclerosis Encyclopedia
- "Biology of Demyelinating Disease"; a lecture by Saud Sadiq MD (director of New York MS Research Center New York) on March 11, 2006 at the Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons. 29th Annual Postgraduate Review Course in Basic and Clinical Nuerosciences.
- Autoimmune Neurological Disease (6 chapters from this Cambridge UP book, including one on multiple sclerosis, are freely available)
- More than 100, freely available, published research articles on MS and related conditions by Professor Michael P. Pender, Neuroimmunology Research Unit, The University of Queensland