From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Mujahideen, or pages that link to Mujahideen or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Mudjahedin. Needs checking by a human.
- Ghilzai : One of the two major tribes of the Pashtun people, rivals of the Durrani who founded the monarchy and retain leadership roles
- Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan : A Central Asian jihadist movement, centered on the Ferghana Valley, where the borders of Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzistan, and Tajikistan meet; affiliated with the Taliban and al-Qaeda and may be based in Afghanistan
- Muslim Brotherhood : An Islamic political group, formed in Egypt and increasingly part of the political system there, which has worldwide branches; it may be moving from a Salafist ideology to a more mulilateral one
- Pashtun people : An Eastern Iranian ethnic group primarily located in Southern Afghanistan in the Northwest Frontier Province, Federally Administered Tribal Area and Balochistan Province of western Pakistan; language is Pashto
- Reagan Doctrine : Add brief definition or description
- Taliban : Salafist Islamic militia, governing Afghanistan 1996–2001; still fighting in Pakistan and Afghanistan.
- Yunis Khalis : An early leader of the mujahideen (1919-2006), whose stronghold was Jalalabad in Nangarhar Province.