- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner. For formatting, consider using automated reference wikification.
- Wonderlick, J. (2008), "Reliability of MRI-derived cortical and subcortical morphometric measures: Effects of pulse sequence, voxel geometry, and parallel imaging", NeuroImage, DOI:10.1016/j.neuroimage.2008.10.037
- Provides a reliability analysis of voxel-based MR morphometric data by comparing MR-based measures obtained from 11 healthy human volunteers, scanned twice (two weeks apart) with four different T1-weighted MP-RAGE pulse sequences.
"Reliability was extremely high for most measures and similar across imaging parameters. Significant measurement bias was observed, however, between MPR and all isotropic sequences for all cortical regions and some subcortical structures. These results suggest that these improvements in MRI acquisition technology do not compromise data reproducibility, but that consistency should be maintained in choosing imaging parameters for structural MRI studies."
- Palomo, J.M.; Hunt, D.W.; Hans, M.G.; Broadbent, B.H. (2005). "A longitudinal 3-dimensional size and shape comparison of untreated Class I and Class II subjects". American Journal of Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics 127 (5): 584-591.
- Miller, M.I.; A. Trouve & L. Younes (2002), "On the metrics and Euler-Lagrange equations of computational anatomy", Annual review of biomedical engineering 4: 375-405, DOI:10.1146/annurev.bioeng.4.092101.125733
- Harold, F.M. (2002), "Force and compliance: rethinking morphogenesis in walled cells", Fungal Genetics and Biology 37 (3): 271–282, DOI:10.1016/S1087-1845(02)00528-5
- Sisodiya, S.; S. Free & D. Fish et al. (1996), "MRI-based surface area estimates in the normal adult human brain: evidence for structural organisation", J Anat 188 (Pt 2): 425–38