Monty Hall problem/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Monty Hall problem, or pages that link to Monty Hall problem or to this page or whose text .
- Probability : a numerical measure - on a scale of 0 to 1 - of the likelihood of an event, based either upon objective evidence or upon subjective judgement.
- Conditioning (probability) : Conditional probabilities, conditional expectations and conditional distributions are treated on three levels.
- Statistical independence : Two events are independent if the probability of their occurring jointly equals the product of their respective probabilities.
- Conditional independence : Add brief definition or description
- Bayesian probability : Add brief definition or description
- Frequentist probability : Add brief definition or description
- Odds : The probability that the event occurs divided by the probability that the event does not occur.
- Bayes rule : Add brief definition or description
- Bayes' theorem : Add brief definition or description