Monotonic function/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Monotonic function, or pages that link to Monotonic function or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Monotonic function. Needs checking by a human.
- Average order of an arithmetic function : A simple or well-known function, usually continuous and montonic, which on average takes the same or closely approximate values as a given arithmetic function.
- Hormesis : A quantitative and qualitative dose-response relationship in which the effect at low concentrations occurs in the opposite direction from that expected from the effect observed at higher concentrations.
- Injective function : A function which has different output values on different input values.
- Normal order of an arithmetic function : A simple or well-known function, usually continuous and montonic, which "usually" takes the same or closely approximate values as a given arithmetic function.
- Sequence : An enumerated list in mathematics; the elements of this list are usually referred as to the terms.
- Tetration : Holomorphic function characterized in that at integer values of its argument it can be interpreted as iterated exponent.
- Wiener-Ikehara theorem : A Tauberian theorem used in number theory to relate the behaviour of a real sequence to the analytic properties of the associated Dirichlet series.