Mast-mounted sensor/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Mast-mounted sensor, or pages that link to Mast-mounted sensor or to this page or whose text .
- Attack helicopter : A helicopter equipped with built-in heavy weapons, which has no standard cargo capacity and is used as a "flying tank" in close air support or battlefield air interdiction.
- AH-64 Apache : A United States Army attack helicopter capable of day/night missions in all weather.
- Eurocopter Tiger : Made by EADS, a light attack helicopter, used for armed reconnaissance, for countries including Australia, France, Germany and Spain
- OH-58 Kiowa Warrior : A United States Army helicopter with extensive sensors for surveillance and guiding weapons fired by other air or ground weapons platforms, and also is a light attack helicopter on its own rights.
- AGM-114 Hellfire : A U.S. Army guided missile, fired from attack helicopters, Air Force and CIA unmanned aerial vehicles and ground platforms against tanks and other armored vehicles, bunkers, "soft" vehicles, and cave targets.
- Euromissile HOT : European wire-guided anti-tank missile for vehicles and helicopters, similar to the U.S. BGM-71 TOW
- Laser designator : A device that puts a distinctive, usually invisible, pattern of laser energy on an object, for purposes such as designating the target of a laser-guided bomb