Marine Special Operations Command/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Marine Special Operations Command, or pages that link to Marine Special Operations Command or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Marine Special Operations Command. Needs checking by a human.
- Anthony Zinni : A retired U.S. Marine Corps four-star general, whose assignments included heading United States Central Command and serving as a special envoy for the Israel-Palestinian process. He is strongly critical of the George W. Bush Administration and resigned, in protest, from his diplomatic role.
- Joint Special Operations Command : A major subordinate unit of the United States Special Operations Command, which takes on the most sensitive covert military operations, usually working unacknowledged within the geographic area of a Unified Combatant Command
- Marine Air-Ground Task Force : The basic structure of United States Marine Corps combined arms, task-organized units
- United States Marine Corps : A branch of the United States Armed Forces, with primary responsibilities as naval infantry and in amphibious warfare, are organized in Marine Air-Ground Task Forces capable of serving as up to corps headquarters with integrated close air support
- United States Special Operations Command : A U.S. Unified Combatant Command with both functional and operational responsibilities, both to prepare special operations forces for the geographic commands, and to execute strategic special operations, typically under national orders and high security classification