From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Manchukuo, or pages that link to Manchukuo or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Manchukuo. Needs checking by a human.
- Chiang Kai-shek : A Chinese revolutionary and Leader of the Republic of China and Kuomintang from 1928 until his death in 1975.
- China : The most populous nation on Earth, third largest by area.
- Joseph Warren Stilwell : American general in World War II; commander of American forces in the China-Burma-India theater.
- Liaoning : A province in the North East of China.
- World War II, Pacific : The part of World War II (1937-45) fought in Asia and the Pacific Ocean between Japan and the U.S., China, Britain, Australia, and other Allies.