Man Who Sold the Moon (short story)/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Man Who Sold the Moon (short story): A central short story in the Future History series by Robert Heinlein, in which the major character, D.D. Harriman, creates a commercial enterprise to make the first space flights to the Moon
This article contains just a definition and optionally other subpages (such as a list of related articles), but no metadata. if you want to expand this into a full article.
- Science fiction : A story-telling genre that presents alternatives to what is currently considered scientifically possible or that extrapolates from present-day knowledge.
- Man who Sold the Moon (collection) : Add brief definition or description
- Robert Heinlein : Add brief definition or description
- Tragedy : An unfortunate event or chain of events which leads to suffering, loss of life, or serious repercussions, often expressed as drama or literature but the term can describe real-life events
- Moon : The only natural satellite of our planet, Earth.
- Satellite orbits : The path of a celestial body or an artificial satellite as it revolves around another body.
- Rocket science : Variously an incorrect name for various engineering disciplines in dealing with unguided rockets or the rocket engines of more intelligent vehicles, or an ironic description of something very complex or very simple (i.e., "this isn't rocket science")