Main Staff Office of the Reichscommissioner for the Strengthening of Germanism
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
the directing head of the whole Germanization program, co-ordinating the activities of the other organizations. Before the end of the war, the activities of the Main Staff Office involved, among other things, the expulsion and deportation of whole populations; the Germanization of foreign nationals; the deportation of foreigners to Germany as slave labor; the kidnapping of children; and the plundering and confiscation of property of enemy nationals.
- SS-Obergruppenfuehrer and lieutenant general of police Ulrich Greifelt: head of the Main Staff Office and in personal charge of one of its branches, Amstgruppe B responsible for economy, agriculture and finance.
- SS-Oberfuehrer Rudolf Creutz: Deputy to Greifelt, chief of Amstgruppe A, which consisted of the Central Office and the offices for resettlement of folkdom and labour and in personal charge of Amt Z (Central Office)
- SS-Oberfuehrer Konrad Meyer-Hetling, Oberfuehrer S.S., Chief of Amstgruppe C, which consisted of the Central Land Office and the offices for planning and construction, in personal charge of Amt VI (Planning) ;
- SS-Oberfuehrer Otto Schwarzenberger, Oberfuehrer S.S., Chief of Amt V (Finance)
- SS-Standartenfuehrer Herbert Huebner, Chief of the Branch Office at Posen.
- "Trial of Ulrich Greifelt and Others, United States Military Tribunal, Nuremberg, 10th October 1947-10th March 1948", Law Reports of the Trials of War Criminals. United Nations War Crimes Commission. Vol. XIII., 1949, pp. 4-5