From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to MERCOSUR, or pages that link to MERCOSUR or to this page or whose text .
- International economics : The study of the patterns and consequences of transactions and interactions between the inhabitants of different countries, including trade, investment and migration.
- Most-favoured-nation : A principle in trade agreements, in which a privilege granted to any of the favored participants in the agreements will immediately apply to all other favored participants
- European Union : Political and economic association of 28 European states.
- Free Trade Area of the Americas : Add brief definition or description
- World Trade Organisation : A multinational organisation that develops trade policies and resolves disputes, with an assumption that free trade is generally the best