M242 Bushmaster/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to M242 Bushmaster, or pages that link to M242 Bushmaster or to this page or whose text .
- Autocannon : A magazine-fed cannon that will load and fire continuously until its magazine is empty.
- Anti-tank weapon : A guided or unguided weapon intended to penetrate armored fighting vehicles; may be a cannon-fired projectile, unguided rocket, gravity bomb, cluster submunition or land mine, or other means of disabling or destroying the target
- M2 Bradley (armored fighting vehicle) : A family of armored fighting vehicles, with roles including infantry fighting vehicle, scouting, forward observer, and other functions in a platform sufficiently survivable to accompany the M1 Abrams tank, although needing more protection
- AH-64 Apache : A United States Army attack helicopter capable of day/night missions in all weather.