From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Lycopene, or pages that link to Lycopene or to this page or whose text .
- Carotenoid : Antioxidants structurally related to alpha-carotene.
- Anti-cancer food : Foods known to reduce the risk of cancer.
- Antioxidant : Chemical compound or substance that inhibits oxidation.
- Tomato : The fruit of Lycopersicon lycopersicum, native to the Americas but now in widespread culinary use in many parts of the world.
- Lutein : Antioxidant carotenoid chemical that helps to prevent age-related macular degeneration.
- Carotene : Antioxidant subgroup of carotenoids and precursors of Vitamin A.
- Zeaxanthin : Antioxidant carotenoid that helps prevent age-related macular degeneration and cancer.
- Beta-cryptoxanthin : Add brief definition or description
- Xanthin : Add brief definition or description