From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner and consider archiving the URLs behind the links you provide. See also related web sources.
- Slippery Slope: Libya and the Lessons of Previous No-Fly Zones
- Libyan Tribal Map: Network of loyalties that will determine Gaddafi's fate
- Libya: people groups
- Libyan tribes
- Libya official: Qaddafi ready for talks, reforms: Former prime minister says Libya ready for dialogue with rebels, may even accept elections but opposition leaders have said "no negotiations" until Qaddafi leaves power
- Former Petraeus Adviser Kilcullen: US Should be ‘Air Referee,’ Avoid Arming Rebels, in Libya 4 April 2011 interview of David Kilcullen by ABC News; he points out the lack of basic military skills among the rebels and how well they could use arms.